Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Should I buy iPhone 5 white or black??

Hello! I have trouble in choosing the right colour of iPhone 5 for me! I like both colours.. :D but I can't afford for two!! :D I like the black because the screen of the phone is seem to be large and it merges with the black boarder. So it looks amazing! But I worry black if it is scratched, the iPhone will be very ugly.. The white is also good! When I use cover, it's beautiful! Each colour is great! But i can't choose the right one for me! Help me with this..! :)

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 21, 2013 4:27 PM

4 replies

Feb 9, 2013 8:19 AM in response to ygnzar

I got the white one and it's beautiful 😀

My best friend and I both got our iPhone 5s last month; she got the black one. I wanted to get the black one at first, but didn't want to have the same color of phone as my friend, so I opted for the white instead.... and did not regret it! The white just looks absolutely beautiful in phone cases, jelly, silicon, any light colored cases as well as dark. The black phone not so much. Also, when naked, the white iPhone looks like a diamond. It's shiny, shimmery, splendid. lol.

Also, my friend's black iPhone is begining to get scuffs on the edges, even though she has a case on it.

My white iPhone still looks brand new, like out-of-the-box brand new.

Should I buy iPhone 5 white or black??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.