Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad file corrupted after update

My ipad2 said it had an update. It started updating then the screen showed connect to itunes, i connected to itunes it said I have to restore it. I click restore and it tells me that the file is corupt. :-( Soooo sad!!

iPad 2, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 5:43 AM

9 replies

Feb 1, 2013 11:35 AM in response to pprice666

No, they are sending a box for me to send it to them and they will send me a different one.

This link is where I started, clicked on talk to Apple Support now. Then I entered my serial number, after that it talks about a charge for support, below that is a box that says something about update didn't work. I chose that, gave a phone number and they called me a few seconds later.

https://expresslane.apple.com/ServiceOptionAction.action

ipad file corrupted after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.