Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

troubleshooting ipod shuffle

my ipod was working great during the day and i turn it off and come back to turn it on and it doesnt work it starts flashing a green and orange light and i know it means error. i have tried resetting it, reinstalling the software, restoring it but nothing works.when i tried to restore it, the updater doesnt even recognize my ipod a window pops up saying 'can't mount ipod'. i dont know what happened and im not too sure what to do now. any tips would be helpful.

HP Windows XP

Posted on May 14, 2006 10:24 PM

3 replies

May 16, 2006 10:16 AM in response to Anis

I can confirm that, although it's anecdotal at best and YMMV caveats have to be kept in mind and etc.

I restored one belonging to my neighbour's kid without any problems then, based on that experience and recommendations from others in these forums, I bought a 'broken' one on eBay (worth it at $28) and fixed that one up also. Truth to tell, no fixing was required; it was live on arrival, and is now happily living on a daughter's eMac.

troubleshooting ipod shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.