Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Same app, different stores for submission

Not sure, if this is the right place to ask this. I have an app ready to be submitted to the app store. I have included an app description suitable to one country and want this to be available to that particular country store only. This is easy to achieve.

Question is, can I use the same app with same name but different description to be available on the other stores. Kindly, provide an insight as how this can be achieved.

Posted on Mar 26, 2013 8:18 AM

5 replies

Mar 26, 2013 9:00 PM in response to msuper69

Thanks Michael,

I have checked iTunes Connect as mentioned. Also, found for which country stores, I can make the app available.

But since I have only one description allowed for the app, I want this to be particularly available for a single store and use another description for the same app for the other stores.

Ex: I have an XYZ app to be released in UK which has an English language description and specific to UK only. I also want this XYZ app to be released to, say US and Canada stores, with an English description but a very generic description, unspecific to any stores.

Can this be achieved?

Else, can I release two versions of this app, say XYZ and XYZ Rest of the World, which are 100% similar in functionality?

Kindly, provide an insight...thank you.

Same app, different stores for submission

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.