Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 LG HBS 730 Bluetooth Headphones

I just purchased an iPhone 5 and the LG HBS730 BlueTooth Headphones. I got the 730 because I was in love with the 700's. I absolutely LOVE the new voice features and battery indicator on the iPhone 5. However, I am really disappointed that the audio on voice calls is distorted. As if there is too much gain coming through... it sounds like distorted stereo speakers unless the caller is speaking at a lower than normal volume. I've actually tried two headsets after taking it back to the store with the thought that perhaps just my set was defective. My 700's were great!! Anyone else have an issue with the 730 and iPhone 5?? Should I return to my HBS 700?? Help if you can.

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 12:52 PM

5 replies

Apr 11, 2014 9:28 PM in response to ChildsJB

HBS 700 & iPhone 5s

Just had initial problem paring and using it as headphones all buttons seemed to work fine but could not hear audio. I went to the settings after several try's and selected forget device for every Bluetooth device on list then did a reset by holding home and power at same time waited 10 seconds with HBS 700 off and when phone restarted I turned on the Bluetooth on iPhone 5 first and then powers the HBS 700 and paired it . It asked for paring key and I left empty and it paired fine now all is working amazing.

iPhone 5 LG HBS 730 Bluetooth Headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.