Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is sign-up for iOS Developer Program broken?

At the "Review Agreement" page, when I accept the agreement and click the "Agree" button, I get redirected back to the same "Review Agreement" page. This prevents me from moving forward in the sign-up flow.

I believe this behavior is caused by a javascript bug. In my browser console, I see the error message:

Uncaught TypeError: Object function Event() { [native code] } has no method 'onDOMReady'

Posted on Apr 21, 2013 6:09 PM

15 replies

Apr 29, 2013 6:55 PM in response to hpalma

I just completed a registration tonight using Safari 6.0.4 & Mountain Lion 10.8.3 tonight, so I'm going to guess it has something to do with your specific setup. Right now I'm struggling with the AppleID issue where I have one AppleID for my personal purchases, etc, and another for my App Development, and getting the 2 to co-exist on the same machine is frustrating, but the registration process went smoothly, and only took about 30-45 minutes start to finish.

May 29, 2013 4:47 AM in response to umamic

I am also trying to register and the same problem exists.

I have tried a windows machine (ie8 and ie9) as well as my macbook pro and it just redirects to the agreement page.

I am using an apple ID that has my own email address (not sure if it makes a different), if I sign in and try to create a developer account using another Apple ID that I have then it seems to get past that part.

So it seems like its a problem with either my account or I cannot use my own email address (unlikely).

If any one gets this sorted let me know.

I have been on the phone to apple dev support and they are sending me an email template to get the problem logged........

May 30, 2013 6:20 PM in response to umamic

Eventually I got it working.

I tried it again today and got the same result. When composing an email to Apple support I decided to try again from a clean environment. Among other things I deleted ALL cookies for apple.com, and after that it worked.

Note that previously I had gone to an entirely new computer (a fresh install of Windows on a VM at work) and duplicated the problem. There would have been no cookies when I started. I think that I had to delete the cookies after some intermediate step. I'm not sure.

Hope that clue helps someone.

Is sign-up for iOS Developer Program broken?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.