Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pending Purchase and Activation : Registering as a developer

Hi All,

Yesterday I purchased apple developer program for 99$. The time I registered for this program, I was told that, I will be receiving a mail within 24 hours time.

Just now I checked bak the site since I have not received any mail from apple yet.

Pending Purchase and Activation

Finish up your enrollment by completing the purchase of your Developer Program. Additional information will be provided to you once your purchase is complete.

But I have already paied for this and I checked my account balance too. Why does it still saying that I have not purchased apple developer program.

Could anybody help me here who has already gone throught this process.

Thanks in advance for any help

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3, Apple developer program registratio

Posted on May 1, 2013 2:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2013 11:41 AM

I too have the same problem. It's been more than 48 hours since I registered.

After contacting Support, got a mail stating the issue has been resolved. However I never got an activation mail and my account has still not been activated.

Contacted Support once again but have seen no progress.

Never knew Apple support was this bad!!!

Can anyone help here?

90 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2013 11:41 AM in response to Kapilab

I too have the same problem. It's been more than 48 hours since I registered.

After contacting Support, got a mail stating the issue has been resolved. However I never got an activation mail and my account has still not been activated.

Contacted Support once again but have seen no progress.

Never knew Apple support was this bad!!!

Can anyone help here?

Jun 19, 2013 12:11 PM in response to Kapilab

Same problem here. I thought that the payment weren't made, then i tried to purchase once again, and like happened before, no e-mails were sent to me (neither confirmation or activation).

My credit card bill haven't updated yet, so i can't verify if any purchase worked correctly.

Also, i contacted Apple's support but still not got any answer.

Jun 22, 2013 3:37 PM in response to Kapilab

I tried the purchase again yesterday. And around 18 hours later i received a message from the bank telling me that the credit card was used for a purchase of $99.

10 minutes later i received the confirmation e-mail from Apple. In less than 1 hour after, i received the activation code.

Now my enrollment in the iOS Developer Program is activated and 100% working.

Jun 25, 2013 5:21 AM in response to LDBlink182

LDBlink182 , did they charge you just once? even if you place more than one time the order?

I'm facing the same problem... I'ts been almos 5 days since I place the order an nothing happend, my visa has not been charge yet. I've been sending mails to support and nothing... I'm thinking to place the order again... but I'm Afraid that they charge me twice... for this horrible service.

APPLE SUPPORT IS REALLY BAD!!!

Jun 25, 2013 9:57 AM in response to SlasHo

SlasHo, until today, yes, i was charged just once.

I was afraid too because i clicked the "Place Order" button a lot of times, and the total was three messages of "Thank you", so i consider that i did three purchases.

I already was ready to send some e-mails asking Apple to cancel the additional purchases, but it seems that they already did this, since up today they charged me just once.

I'm glad you received the confirmation e-mail, now is a matter of time to receive the activation code and become a true iOS developer \o/

Jun 25, 2013 10:11 AM in response to LDBlink182

yeah, I got the confirmation but I'm now stucked in the activation code...

We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership.

We have received your purchase information and will email you shortly to verify additional details.

I already got the Invoice email... =( it's weird... because it doesnt said as other post.. "unable to verify your identity"... my CC has my name on it....

Message was edited by: SlasHo (added more info)

On member center...

Contacting Your Reference

We are contacting the reference you provided to verify that you have the authority to act on behalf of your company/organization and to enter your company/organization into legal agreements.

I did apply for the individual...

Message was edited by: SlasHo

Jul 7, 2013 5:14 PM in response to SlasHo

@SlasHo I got the exact same message as you:

We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership.

We have received your purchase information and will email you shortly to verify additional details.

Followed by this message when I logged into the Member Center. Did you do anything after this email or did they sort it out for you? I heard from another thread I had to send them in my ID/passport.

Contacting Your Reference

We are contacting the reference you provided to verify that you have the authority to act on behalf of your company/organization and to enter your company/organization into legal agreements.

Pending Purchase and Activation : Registering as a developer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.