Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i re-import pics and videos from my iPhone after i have deleted them on my PC?

I imported all of my pictures and videos on to my PC into a folder. I accidently deleted the folder. So when i try to import everything again, it says iPhone has no new pictures or videos to import. How can I import everything again?

(I imported everything by right-clicking the iphone on 'My Computer' and clicking 'import pictures and videos').

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on May 29, 2013 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2013 9:39 AM

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083

26 replies

Dec 3, 2014 7:06 PM in response to Anything will do.

To import photos on iPhone to computer, you can try these ways:

1. You can use iTunes to transfer the photos on iPhone to your computer. Install the latest iTunes and connect iPhone to the computer. Then, you'll see your device on the "Computer (disk)" list , click it, you can see all your pictures on the iPad and you can copy it to the PC.

2. If you have enable iCloud, you can see and copy/transfer the photos you took in the last 30 days on Windows iCloud panel which you have installed on your computer. However, there is an shortcoming that you can not import all photos.

3. Use a third-party tool.

Really hope one of them can help you. If you need more details, please let me know.

How can i re-import pics and videos from my iPhone after i have deleted them on my PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.