Developer Forums relocated!

Need help with Apple Developer tools and technologies? Want to share information with other developers and Apple engineers? Visit Developer Forums at Apple.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't get past the Review Agreement Page.

Hi.

I purchased a one year membership to the iOS Developer Program.

I got the activatoin email, clicked the link (the activation code) and was taken to the Review Agreement.

Now I am unable to get past the Review Agreement Page.

Everytime I tick the box and select agree, it just reloads the page. It is as if it is looping.

I checked the error console, and it comes up with:

TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'Event.onDOMReady')

Anyone have a solution?

Cheers.

Posted on Jun 11, 2013 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2013 12:35 PM

also in the same boat why apple would let you buy a dev program using a current apple ID when this bug is obviously well known is anyones guess..

49 replies

Jun 13, 2013 1:44 PM in response to AndyKirkwood

I am getting the same issue. It happens at any point where I need to sign up to be an Apple developer. The point where I try to sign up for the $99 program, or even the regular program or even to contact Apple Developer Support. Apple Developer Support's phone number is 1-800-633-2152 and noone's answering the phone. If anyone has a better way of contacting Apple Developer support and so they can fix it for it, I would appreciate it for me.

Jun 14, 2013 11:30 AM in response to AndyKirkwood

Similar problem for me (or maybe not?). I joined the developer program a couple of days ago, now when I try to access the developer forums, but just get a blank page, and a URL containing:

action#forumsagreement&regToken=…&successURL=https://devforums.apple.com/index.jspa.

It appears that I am expected to accept some kind of agreement, but there is no agreement to accept.

Aug 1, 2013 1:45 AM in response to AndyKirkwood

I have just spoken to Apple dev. support about it. A new agreement was published in July but because the Members Center is down after the recent hack, the logic tries to take me there but cannot display the new agreement, so it goes into a loop.

Seems that if it cannot connect to the Member Center (even though the Certs. service is available) this is the result.

Expected resolution is a couple of days, but no guarantees.

I would have hoped that they would withdraw the new agreement for a while to let those affected get to their certs.

Aug 1, 2013 8:10 AM in response to AndyKirkwood

I wonder how many developers falsely got their hopes up when the first system back online was "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles", only to find that they need to accept a new license agreement that Apple seems to be ignoring (and back to the Apple Developer Wont-Update page...)

I know I did. Still can't test my app on devices. Come on guys...

Can't get past the Review Agreement Page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.