Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Register as an Apple Developer

trying to get a dev account. I am stuck at the Registers as an apple developer, no matter how many time I select the radial agreeing and click "Agree" I have tried with different browswers IE9, Chrome, Safrai, Firefox, differnet OS's 10.8, Win7, iOS. I always get the same problem. has anyone else run into this issue or even better figured out how to get to it accpet your acceptance.

Thank you

Apple TV, iOS 5.1, ATV 3

Posted on Jun 11, 2013 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2013 2:25 PM

Common problem, try again later. Hopefully they fix problems asap 🙂

20 replies

Jun 13, 2013 5:07 AM in response to ADiNozzo

I'm having a similar problem (I think!). I tried it with a few different browsers too but each time I click the checkbox to confirm that I've read the agreement and then click on continue it just puts me back on the same agreement page with the checkbox unchecked.

I'm trying to get a university developers license for use on student projects

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Bob

Jun 13, 2013 11:20 AM in response to ADiNozzo

Just spoke with the Manager over there at teh Dev call center this is what i leared

1: they are aware of the issue and working on it

2: mostly is happening w/ older ID's

3: recommended creating a new ID (for development) no issues on the phone he said there should be non

4: they will want a screen shot of the issues

5:please try on differnt browswer e.q. IEx, Firefox, Safari, chrome,

6: clear cache

they are going to update me when it is fixed I will in turn update this thread

Have a good one!

Jun 13, 2013 6:18 PM in response to khooper63

1.Create a new Apple ID (problem seems to be with older Apple ID)

2. Sign in.

3. Make sure you grab your UDID before updating if you upgrade without putting it in your dev account it'll brick your phone. I had to grab it off my Mac USB hardware specs. So just trying to save you all problems

Let me know if you all need further help

Register as an Apple Developer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.