Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Developer membership is taking more than 24 hours to activate.

Hello,

I signed up for the iOS Developer membership 2 days ago and I received the following message: "

Your Program purchase is pending and may take up to 24 hours to process. Once processed, you will receive an email from Apple Developer Support. If you have not already purchased your Program, you may do so now." It has been more than 24 hours now and I havent receied any email but this one by the time I paid for the membership: "

Welcome to the Apple Developer Program

Dear Alexandre Krabbe,

Thank you for joining the Safari Developer Program. You now have access to a comprehensive set of development tools and resources to assist you in developing innovative applications.

How to get started
Learn how to take advantage of your program resources and benefits.

Access your account
Sign in to Member Center to manage your account and access technical resources.

Best regards,

Apple Developer Program Support"

Could anyone help me?

iOS Developer membership-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 7:03 AM

18 replies

Jun 17, 2013 8:22 PM in response to msuper69

I have the same problem, I went to the payment process, selected the program, filled my personal data(credit card, billing address, etc) and after I clicked continue and I got redirected to a webpage that said "Thank You Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email from Apple Developer Program Support on how to activate and access your items. It may take up to two (2) business days to process your order." But I have not received any email notification from Apple nor my credit card been charged the $99 and my enrollment status is pending and telling me to go through the purchase process once again.

I filled the form 3 days ago (friday). I dont have a clue where I am standing... Any help please.

Also I sent an email to the support team explaining my concerns and it's been more than 24 hours and no message received.

Jun 18, 2013 4:46 PM in response to Rsciub

@Rsciub I was replying to this message when i get an email from Apple Store saying that my order is being processed and will be available to ship within 24 hours vial email... this is better than nothing . However, i still have to wait 24 hours to see whats coming next. But as @Michael said just wait it will be worth it!.

iOS Developer membership is taking more than 24 hours to activate.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.