Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So why does the same document, saved in better (for example) change radically in size after making a small change to the original? I've seen everything from 24.2 to 13 to 3.7 for the same newsletter when I export it! Just curious....

So why does the same document, exported in PDF "better" (for example) change radically in size after making a small change to the original? I've seen everything from 24.2 to 13 to 3.7 for the same newsletter when I export it! Just curious....

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jul 16, 2013 1:49 PM

4 replies

So why does the same document, saved in better (for example) change radically in size after making a small change to the original? I've seen everything from 24.2 to 13 to 3.7 for the same newsletter when I export it! Just curious....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.