Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

snapping issues on logic pro x

hi.

im having some annoying snapping issues in logic pro x that i didnt have with l9.

i have it set to 'smart' snap but it simply doesnt go where i want it.

when i nudge regions left and right i want them to copy their nudged bar position each time perfectly... like on logic 9...

for some reason they have messed this up in logic pro x.

is anyone else experiencing this?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jul 29, 2013 9:40 AM

15 replies

Jan 16, 2014 6:22 AM in response to benjigordon

I have exactly the same problem and also taking off the "Alignment Guides" doesn't solve the promblem down here at all. I have also no Logic 9 preferences installed. The bug is really frustrating and drives me absolutely insane. Honestly I cannot understand that this is still not fixed. It's impossible to make professional productions with it. I will post this on Youtube and my Facebook with a recorded film clip to see what kind of response I will get back there. I bet many users will be surprised that they haven't noticed that bug yet.

Nov 19, 2014 2:25 AM in response to acidsaveyoursoul

Hey guys make sure to check absolute versus relative snapping. That was my issue. For some reason, even though I hit record at the same spot every time, audio tracks would for some reason snap really close to the grid, but never right on it. Once I changed from relative to absolute snapping (make sure advanced options are checked on in preferences, and then in the snap pop up menu under the key and time signature make sure you Snap Regions To Absolute Values checked) everything worked fine. Hope this helps.

snapping issues on logic pro x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.