Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone app or mobile layout

An iPhone app for using these discussions is still needed. As of 2009 this was under consideration. No progress?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5), iPhone 5

Posted on Aug 21, 2013 1:19 AM

4 replies

Aug 21, 2013 1:04 PM in response to Allan Jones

I am aware that's a standard reponse, but in many cases it's less than helpful. I'm aware of feedback, and have left feedback about many things – including this – in the past, rarely with any resolution.

In one archived thread related to this, an Apple host responded that "we are investigating". It is a point of fact that in the discussions one may get a comment from Apple, while with feedback you certainly will not receive any comment, though in theory the issue might get noticed or even addressed.

Furthermore, posting about this need in forums may possibily encourage a 3rd party solution, though I have no idea whether authentication protocols would make that impossible.

iPhone app or mobile layout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.