Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a US itunes account, but I live in Germany now and need to download a German app, how do I create another apple ID for the German store?

I have a US itunes account, but I live in Germany now and need to download a German app, how do I create another apple ID for the German store?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Sep 4, 2013 4:40 AM

9 replies

Oct 23, 2014 5:18 PM in response to wjosten

I dont think that is true with apps, with music and other media: YES, but as far as apps; i have a German iPhone with US apps that match my US iPod...

But if someone can tell me how to get Blitzer.de? it is kicking my butt for 2 reasons: when i set up a dummy German account it first says app is for US stores, then when i re-log in on my us account its telling me the opposite #confused.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.