Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com

I can't get into Numbers, Pages or Keynote on the iCloud.com website this morning. When I click on one of the icons I get chucked back to a sign-in screen. Mail, contacts, calendars, etc are all working fine.

Is anyone-else having this issue or is it just me?

Thanks,

Richard

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 2:43 AM

107 replies

Sep 20, 2013 4:01 AM in response to Richard.Hyde

So it seems I've bigger iCloud issues than just not being able to get into the iWork apps on iCloud.com

My iMac and iPad won't talk to iCloud. Documents created on either of these won't update iCloud. The Open dialog in Number on my iMac (OS X 10.8.5) display the iCloud documents with "Waiting..." and never changes even after leaving it open over night. Updates from Day One which is set to sync over iCloud don't get uploaded/download on either machine. TweetBot syncs it's reading position over iCloud however. I've tried rebooting both the iMac and iPad, logging in and out of iCloud on both, and using the iPad on 3G and WiFi at work, and can't update with iCloud. My MacBook Air however syncs documents fine however, as does my iPhone 5 so it doesn't look like an account or network issue.

From what I can see by the last set of sync'd Day One entries and iWork files the iMac stopped syncing on Sunday (15th) night, around midnight UK time was the last iCloud update, and the iPad stopped syncing on Wednesday (18th) evening, possibly after updating to iOS 7.

One thing I am seeing in the system.log on my iMac are errors from librariand with the message "The operation couldn't be completed. (UBErrorDomain error 6 - The item is in cloud, but we couldn't reach the iCloud servers.)"

Sep 20, 2013 7:44 AM in response to Amztion

just a followup update (possible workaround for some).

For me, no web browser can access iwork for icloud. Chrome/Firefox on PC, Safari on Mac. I click on Pages and I just get taken back to the login screen.

My iphone or ipad Pages app does not recognize any icloud documents.

However, my Pages application on the Mac was able to access and open my icloud document. I was able to duplicate it and save to dropbox. At least I can work on it.

Sep 20, 2013 9:38 PM in response to Richard.Hyde

Having the same problem on all my iOS devices including a new iPhone 5c, as well as my Mac.

Documents in the Cloud is not working at all, both iWork and third-party apps that contain iCloud data. e.g Newly created Pages documents on my MacBook can not be uploaded. And If I log in to iCloud.com, and click any of the iWork icons, then the page is logged out. The rest of iCloud app/functions are fine.

Apple's System Status did not report this issue recently, it is an iOS 7 bug or a problem of iCloud?

Sep 22, 2013 8:23 AM in response to Richard.Hyde

Spoke with Apple support yesterday. I was told that they are aware of the problem and should have a fix soon (within the next couple of days).

I 'm also waiting for another tech to call me back today.

Frustrating not only not being able to access my Keynotes on my devices, but my third party apps that use iCloud (Ulysses III, Byword, and Day One documents) are inaccessible too.

Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.