1 2 3 Previous Next 107 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2013 9:27 AM by astolfo59
Richard.Hyde Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I can't get into Numbers, Pages or Keynote on the iCloud.com website this morning. When I click on one of the icons I get chucked back to a sign-in screen.  Mail, contacts, calendars, etc are all working fine.

Is anyone-else having this issue or is it just me?

Thanks,

Richard

• 1. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    R0mulox Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

same with me.  also cannot access cloud doumnents in pages on the iphone.  Apple system status says iwork is functional.. perhaps not.

• 2. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com

So it seems I've bigger iCloud issues than just not being able to get into the iWork apps on iCloud.com

My iMac and iPad won't talk to iCloud. Documents created on either of these won't update iCloud. The Open dialog in Number on my iMac (OS X 10.8.5) display the iCloud documents with "Waiting..." and never changes even after leaving it open over night.  Updates from Day One which is set to sync over iCloud don't get uploaded/download on either machine. TweetBot syncs it's reading position over iCloud however.  I've tried rebooting both the iMac and iPad, logging in and out of iCloud on both, and using the iPad on 3G and WiFi at work, and can't update with iCloud.  My MacBook Air however syncs documents fine however, as does my iPhone 5 so it doesn't look like an account or network issue.

From what I can see by the last set of sync'd Day One entries and iWork files the iMac stopped syncing on Sunday (15th) night, around midnight UK time was the last iCloud update, and the iPad stopped syncing on Wednesday (18th) evening, possibly after updating to iOS 7.

One thing I am seeing in the system.log on my iMac are errors from librariand with the message "The operation couldn't be completed. (UBErrorDomain error 6 - The item is in cloud, but we couldn't reach the iCloud servers.)"

• 3. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    _AdamTheGreat_ Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Same issue here. I was actually showing one of my coworkers how "cool" the whole iWorks/iCloud sync is....

Fail on my part I guess.

• 4. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    dsb80 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Same issue here. Also sync-Problems between iPhone/iPad and Mac. Cannot use my Documents in the iCloud.

• 5. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    Amztion Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Same issue

have called Apple Support ,still waiting for reply..

• 6. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    R0mulox Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

just a followup update (possible workaround for some).

For me, no web browser can access iwork for icloud.  Chrome/Firefox on PC, Safari on Mac.  I click on Pages and I just get taken back to the login screen.

My iphone or ipad Pages app does not recognize any icloud documents.

However, my Pages application on the Mac was able to access and open my icloud document.  I was able to duplicate it and save to dropbox.  At least I can work on it.

• 7. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    Mulderscully Level 1 Level 1 (60 points)

My iWork documents are not syncing either. I'm also unable to access the iWork documents via iWork.com. When I click on an iWork icon (keynote, pages) I get kicked put of iWork.com back to the login.

I also noticed that my third party apps that use iCloud are not syncing either (Ulysses and Day One).

Waiting for call back from support.

• 8. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    Mulderscully Level 1 Level 1 (60 points)

iOS apps that use iCloud are not syncing either (Daedalus and Clear).

• 9. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    Richie83 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Pages app isn't syncing for me on iPad, iPhone or iMac. Also when I login to iCloud.com I get logged out when accessing pages, numbers or keynote. Has anyone found a fix?

• 10. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    阿莫. Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Having the same problem on all my iOS devices including a new iPhone 5c, as well as my Mac.

Documents in the Cloud is not working at all, both iWork and third-party apps that contain iCloud data. e.g Newly created Pages documents on my MacBook can not be uploaded. And If I log in to iCloud.com, and click any of the iWork icons, then the page is logged out. The rest of iCloud app/functions are fine.

Apple's System Status did not report this issue recently, it is an iOS 7 bug or a problem of iCloud?

• 11. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    Amztion Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Anyone has fixed this issue?

• 12. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com

I've had an email for Apples iWork team asking for details of software versions etc, and they are passing that information to their developmens for investigation so they are aware of the problem.

I'll keep you updated if I hear anything from them.

• 13. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    jochenfromdingolfing Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

same problem here for several days. tried eveything. I just hope that eventually it will recover as I had some important documents on it

• 14. Re: Can't access iWorks apps on iCloud.com
    Sami Negm-Awad Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

This is a serious issue.No one willt use document in iCloud  because you cant rely on anything. I did use this for business, but Apple fails.

1 2 3 Previous Next