Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 Bluetooth won't pair with Bose

After updating to iOS 7 on my iPhone 4 as well as on my iPad 3 the Bluetooth paring with the BOSE SoundLink mini loudspeaker is not possible any longer.

It still works fine with an older iPhone 3 and older iPod, they are not updated.

I have tried to reset the BOSE SoundLink mini loudspeaker, in vain

On the iPhone I have tried to skut off Bluetooth, re-boot and turnd it on again. And, so again with Airplane Mode and Reset of Network Settings. All in vain.

(It is interesting, however, that Bluetooth on iPhone 4 still pairs beautifully with my TomTom 1015 GPS.)

¿Can I do anything to make Bluetooth on iOS 7 work properly?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.2, Bluetooth problem

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 4:56 AM

27 replies

Nov 10, 2013 12:27 PM in response to lctoft

I was struggling with the same thing. You need to reset the Bose Soundlink, then try pairing it again.

Reset the SoundLink® Mobile speaker II: Press the mute button for 10 seconds. Your Bluetooth device is disconnected and the SoundLink®. Mobile speaker II turns off. Then press Power to turn the SoundLink®

Mobile speaker II back on.

Dec 15, 2013 12:21 PM in response to lctoft

That last suggestion helped a lot, but I had a hard time recreating it a second time.

I follow the i (information) button and tell the iPad to "Forget this device", then try to re-instate the pairing. Each time the wheels spin for almost 5 minutes. Finally it just paired. Yet when I tried to repeat that, it spun and thought about pairing even longer.

I need a magical combination of steps to follow, and then I have to explain it to my wife, who just knows how to turn it on, yet she needs to use this speaker with her iPad daily at her studio. I thought that by 2013 it would be easy :-(

iOS 7 Bluetooth won't pair with Bose

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.