Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I've enterprise developer certificate and I want to sign my app at my end and push it onto the app store and want a vendor to develop the complete solution (will give him the bundle name). Is it possible, without sharing the license with vendor?

Hi All,

First of al I'm new to apple dev program, and have recently started exploring apple dev sites.

I've a small doubt, actually I'm working with a company say X and they are having a enterprise developer certificate and also they are having a vendor to develop an app for them.

Now the problem is, we as an company dont want to share our enterprise license with the vendor and want this app to be signed at our end and want vendor to develop the solution for us using this app credentials.

So what is the best approach can be taken for this scenario.

I heard that we can sign the app at our end and can push this app onto apple app store and can share the bundle name with the vendor and then he can start working on that.

Can anybody give me directions on this?

Thanks and regards:

Amit Gupta.

iPhone 5, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 8:23 AM

3 replies

Oct 1, 2013 12:44 AM in response to msuper69

Thanks for the quick reply Mr Michael.

Actually what I want to achieve is:

I dont want to share my enterprise developer certificate with the vendor, so that signing can happen at my end only and I want vendor to develop a solution, also he can sign with his own developer certificate.

So now he will be able to push that app on appstore (as you suggested one can push his app onto app store if he is using developer certificate only), so now I will take that app from appstore and resign it with my enterprise distribution certificate.

Now after this I want to push this app again on appstore, is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Amit Gupta.

Hi, I've enterprise developer certificate and I want to sign my app at my end and push it onto the app store and want a vendor to develop the complete solution (will give him the bundle name). Is it possible, without sharing the license with vendor?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.