Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5S Mailbox Flag issue with Exchange

Hello,

I'm happy to get a brand new 5S, but here is the issue I get with it now with exchange 2007 since I got it :

- it's possible from my iPad to put a flag on a mail, it syncs correctly to Outlook and even to 5S

- When I put the flag from my 5S, it didn't sync at all to others devices.

Does some of you get the issue ?

Thanks for solution if some get one ?

GPSnail

Exchange 2007, 5S,iOS7

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 5:27 AM

I have discovered the same issue. I tried it on several iPhone5s's at the Apple store just to make sure. Strange because the other models (iPhone5, iPhone 4s,..) are running IOS7 but don't have the issue.

In particullar the issue is only when you flag from the phone. If a message is flagged on your computer, the iPhone 5s will display the flag. If you remove the flag from message that was flaged from computer it will remove. However if you have an unflagged message and flag it from iPhone 5s then it doesn't work.

I have submitted a bug report via Apple's Feedback portal:

www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

I hope Apple resolves this issue soon!

iPhone 5s, Exchange 2010

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2013 5:27 AM in response to gpsnail

I have discovered the same issue. I tried it on several iPhone5s's at the Apple store just to make sure. Strange because the other models (iPhone5, iPhone 4s,..) are running IOS7 but don't have the issue.

In particullar the issue is only when you flag from the phone. If a message is flagged on your computer, the iPhone 5s will display the flag. If you remove the flag from message that was flaged from computer it will remove. However if you have an unflagged message and flag it from iPhone 5s then it doesn't work.

I have submitted a bug report via Apple's Feedback portal:

www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

I hope Apple resolves this issue soon!

iPhone 5s, Exchange 2010

iPhone 5S Mailbox Flag issue with Exchange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.