Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what kind of development account I should choose?

Hi,

In my company we're starting to develop in iOS, specifically with iPad. We have a web application designed to health plan companies and we want include a mobile module. Because this, we don't want that the application is visible on the AppStore.

If we choose the iOS Developer Enterprise Program, do we will have any limits of the number of devices that our app will be deployed? If yes, how many?

Thanks

iOS Developer Program-OTHER

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 12:54 PM

There is no limit to the number of devices for an Enterprise account.

However, an Enterprise account is only for internal use.

9 replies

Oct 1, 2013 1:09 PM in response to K T

I see these links before post and I still don't understand how we should do.

We have a web application that is selled to our clients. They buy licenses to use it. We will make a iPad module that will integrate with this application.

Do we need put the app on the AppStore? Everybody will could see and downlod it?

What is the best way to send the app to clients (devices) that I want? It's possible?

Oct 1, 2013 1:42 PM in response to K T

Hi K T,

We have a software to health plan companies use to manage their patients that are in home. So they have a team (doctors, nurses, nutritionist...) to go at the patients home and do what they need. They have a schedule to be performed. Today they can do it on the web application, but we want to give the option to their make this on iPad.

Here in Brazil we have a lot of issues about 3g network, so we can't make the app to work online all the time (if could be, they will use the web).

So we will develop an app to they do it on iPad, without worries about 3g signal because we will make synchronisations every time that it is online. This is what I mean about "iPad module".

And that's the reason to we want provide the app just for our customers.

what kind of development account I should choose?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.