Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get paid by Apple for app sales?

It may seem like a stupid question, but I put my first 3 apps onto the App Store in September and sold a few, yet no money has come into my bank account.

How often and how does Apple pay me for App sales? I thought it might be at the end of each month, but no, as we are now into October.

 iPhone 4S 32Gb,  AppleTV2-OTHER,  iPad 32Gb Wi-Fi  iMac 27" 3.4GHz

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 2:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 4:50 AM

Apple doesn't run by calendar dates. Plus, I think there is a minimum level for payment. You may have to wait another month.

15 replies

Oct 2, 2013 7:11 AM in response to igmackenzie

Find one of the 3rd party sales/downloads report managers such as AppViz or AppAnnie.

Also note that Sept. sales won't be paid until early November.

See the iTunes Connect FAQs for detail on when payments occur.

If sales during the fiscal year are too low to meet payout minimums, Apple pays after the fiscal year, sometime before the 1st of the new calendar year, as I understand it.

Dec 27, 2013 8:48 PM in response to igmackenzie

Hey..

I read that you need to make over US$150 before they pay you. That is the "minimum payment threshold".

If you do not make over 150, it is rolled over to the next month (and will keep rolling over) until you pass the threshold. Also you need to wait a full month.. So if you sold over $150 within the month of january - you will not get paid until the start of March. Not sure what happens in your first month -- ie if your app went live 15th September - do you need to wait until start of November or 15th November.

That said, I am not sure why your reports arent coming up? I have only just submitted an app (still in review) so I have no experience in this.... Just was curious too and found my answer on another site (quora). If you search "how much time does apple take to pay developers" it should show up.

Anyway congrats on the app. Goodluck.

Jan 22, 2014 1:04 PM in response to igmackenzie

Like you, I was baffled at first by the lack of payment. As it ended up, my app did not have sells and I did not get a payment until after my year was up as a developer. Although there were still sells it was like another year before payment, but the timeing was different. It has been over a year now since my last payment, they owe me like $19.00 but I have yet to see that. Has anyone had any experience like this? What was the longest you had to wait for a payment?

May 15, 2014 4:33 PM in response to powerdasher

Hello,

I am owed over $700 AUD for my app and nothing has gone into my bank account. My app went live in February. I have send inquiries to iTunes connect three times but have received no response. I think this is outrageous. It's my money for my hard work developing this app and Apple has no right to keep thismoney and earn interest on it. Another gripe, while I'm at it... not long after the app was released, Apple decided to increase the cost of it suddenly and without my consent. I think that was outrageous too.

Jul 11, 2014 4:04 PM in response to igmackenzie

When will I be paid?

Payments are made within 45 days of the last day of the month. To receive payment, you must have completed all documentation, including any required banking and tax information, as well as meeting the minimum payment threshold. If your bank and bank account currency is listed in this table, you must exceed a minimum payment threshold of $10 USD. All other bank countries and bank account currencies must exceed a minimum payment threshold of $150 USD.

https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/wo/19.0.0.13.7.2.7. 9.3.1.2.3.3.1.1.1.1#

How do I get paid by Apple for app sales?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.