Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Radio not working

iTunes Radio not working

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 10:15 AM

46 replies

Oct 5, 2013 11:25 AM in response to cherishlife31

I assume you mean those displayed at the top. I just tried one on my system, and it is working OK. Is your issue with only one of those presets or are you unable to play all of them?

You could try removing the iTunes preference files from /Home/Library/Preferences by moving them to your Desktop. First, quit iTunes, remove:

com.apple.iTunes.plist

com.apple.iTunesHelper.plist

Then re-open iTunes.

Have you upgraded your iTunes to the newest release, iTunes 11.1.1? If not, give that a try. If you have, then try re-downloading and reinstalling it.

Oct 5, 2013 11:36 AM in response to cherishlife31

Oops. You did not specify this was on your iPhone. 🙂 I would first check that you have a proper Internet connection.

I don't know how to fix this on the iPhone. You may need to restore it to fix it. But before going there you might try simply rebooting the phone:

Rebooting your iDevice

Hold down the Sleep (On-Off) and Home buttons together for about 10-15 seconds or until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears - then let go of the buttons. The iPad should begin to start up.

Oct 23, 2013 10:39 PM in response to cherishlife31

Same problem here. iTunes Radio has been working great on new 5S, but for the past three days, it says temporarily unavailable, try again later. I've tried all the reset and log out/login suggestions and nothing fixes it. It works fine on my iPads and the other iPhones we have. I can't find any definitive solution anywhere yet. Last resort is to wipe the phone and start over. This *****.

iTunes Radio not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.