Previous 1 2 Next 22 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2014 1:41 PM by NurseAng Branched to a new discussion.
Marybj Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Downloaded ios7 onto my iPad and now I can't send or receive emails.  Can't read notes, find icons hard to distinguish.  This is a system for teckies and not for people with a life.   Absolutely hate the new display.  Can I go back to the old system?

Marybj

iPad 2, iOS 7
  • ZintainUSA Level 3 Level 3 (945 points)

You cannot go back....The message you agreed to at the beginning of the upgrade, told you of this.

• H2oplayer Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

The terms and conditions pages are out of hand. I want to know who actualy reads these l, nevermind understands them.

I am ready to toss this POS and go android

• Bossmaster3000 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Great advice! You fooled us all into believing ios7 would be a good thing. Now it makes you hate your iphone and ipad. Apple made a major mistake and we demand to be able to go back to ios 6. when things worked.

• Ralph9430 Level 6 Level 6 (15,310 points)

No one here works for or represents Apple so making demands here is of no value. Apple has never supported downgrading the iOS. Best thing to do now, if you want to continue using your iPad, is to ask a question about a specific problem, describe what you've tried so far to correct it and what happened. Someone here will be able to help.

• Tcjs1515 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

My I phone crashes all the time, I'll make a call and hang up and go to use my phone and see that it's shut off on its own! I missed very important calls! Such a huge mistake! I wish we we could go back till they fix the bugs! It's slow running from screen to screen, if I delete a voice mail it takes forever. When I'm on a call now it takes forever to hang up. Sometimes it freezes when I'm switching people mid phone call and drops the calls. All in all it's super slow and crazy buggy.

• amirabbas Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

my uncle says:

"Since the software update, my telephone does not function the same and it seems apple software team should find something more positive to do than pampering with the phone that was functioning beautifully before the so called software update. If apple does not revert to the previous software prior to the update, ill be one of the long term customers that apple will be losing, and i hope they will make change with the new update to get my telephone back to how it functioned before." Signed: unhappy, longterm iPhone user

• Waseem-AlAni Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hello guys,

Have any one of you goot this glitch with IOS 7.2 ?

After I upgraded to ios 7.2 my WiFi is disabled frequently, some times is enabled but even so it can not connect to my wirless!!

my iphone is no lonher an iphone anymore, it's just an ipod now.

I tried to restore and aven downgrade to ios 6 but did not work!!!

• jhp.coenen Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)

I have the same problem.

When I got my iPad, I installed iOS 7 and about one week later I cam back from work and didn't have any Wi-Fi connection. So I tried to login again but it said that the password is incorrect. I have checked the password many times and I am sure it is the right one.

If anyone knows the solution, please help.

• Fujitsu1522 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I PRESUME EVERYONE ELSES PHONE IS STICKING AND PAUSING, WHEN TRYING

TO TYPE OR SCROLL THROUGH PICTURES OR FACEBOOK THE PAGES ARE STICKING

?

• efex101 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

i have no sound now at times (comes and goes) with the new ios 7.02 so frustrating and many other folks with the same issue. I see apple does not give a **** though.

• shartez Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I downloaded ios 7 and had major problems then my i phone just blanked all I could get was the apple logo nothing worked I could only switch off, but when I switched on again I still only got the logo, all prepared to make a fifty mile journey to my nearest Apple store i decided to try running my battery down to practically nothing then put my phone on charge and waited until it was fully charged again and hay presto it worked I now have my phone working as it should, I can even get my music playing again, first time since upgrading

• asyramlanii Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

yes agree , the ios 6 is more stable then ios7. ios7 make my apps going crashes everytimes and also lag

• asyramlanii Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

i hope Apple fix it for us we are loyal users. they must understand our feeling and not broke our heart

• aquariuspeter Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Apple should give a away signed Ios6.1.3 to Iphone4 owners for christmas gift!

Previous 1 2 Next