Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Webdavfs broken in Mavericks

I just noticed that i couldn't mount my webdav from finder anymore after the Mavericks update.

I checked the logs and found:

2013-10-24 17:00:25,547 webdav_cert_ui[2291]: Unable to load nib file: MainMenu, exiting

Which would mean that the nib file could be missing from the webdav_cert_ui program.

It should be located in /System/Library/Filesystems/webdav.fs/Support/webdav_cert_ui.app/Contents/Resou rces/English.lproj

The good thing is that webdavfs is open source (thanks apple!) so you can just go to the

http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/webdavfs/webdavfs-334.2/webdav_cert_ui.tp roj/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/

download the files there and place them in

/System/Library/Filesystems/webdav.fs/Support/webdav_cert_ui.app/Contents/Resour ces/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib

When using valid certificates, this would probably not be noticed att all, but as mine is a bit to old it should show me a certificate accept dialog and that is what the files above describe (i guess).

Hope this helps someone else.

And please fix this Apple.

OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 8:28 AM

30 replies

Dec 5, 2013 11:25 AM in response to MacHaxor

It dosent work for me! .. My friend can log in to my NAS but i Cant.

Have anyone experienced this? .. have we missed somthing?.. We have dont excatly the same setup but i still get "there was a problem connecting to.. blabla.. the server many not exist or it is unavailable...."

But my friend can login in without problems and we are both running mavericks.

Dec 24, 2013 1:10 PM in response to MacHaxor

Feel a bit silly asking this question - is anyone else having an issue downloading the 'class.nib' and 'info.nib files'? The 'keyobjects.nib' file downloaded cleanly for me, but i was only able to get the others to download as .html files. Chaning the file extensions didn't work and the file sizes did not match what was on the open source site. Still stuck, so appreciate any help, thx!

Webdavfs broken in Mavericks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.