Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Graphics(Scrolling) Lag after Mavericks Installation

After Mavericks Update installation my MBP 13" i5 mid 2012 HD4000 is been presenting noticeable graphics lag when scrolling (Safari, Chrome, Dock, Scrolling sideways, Launch Pad, i can say everywhere).

It was working with no problems of this kind with Mountain Lion 10.8.5, everything runned smoothly.

Has anybody has or solve this issue ? is extremly annoying,

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 3:45 AM

30 replies

Nov 17, 2013 9:56 AM in response to Pedro Hesse

Today I had this very same problem,

only a week after installing Mavericks, after using Photoshop CS6, AutoCAD 2013 and SketchUp Sage simultaneously for 2 days straight (due to an Architectural Project deadline I have) did I encounter this problem. This morning I turned on my Mac and everything was chopping up. I panicked and made a System Recovery of my iMac. It didn't' occur to me to try running any high RAM intensive programs.. I did not try to open AutoCAD 2013. Now that I have OSX 10.7.5 Installed again, it's smooth again.

I wanted to ask.. Did the AutoCAD 2013 fix work for that particular time of use, or is it a permanent fix? Moreover.. do you have to stay opening AutoCAD 2013 everytime you reboot in order to avoid this lag?

Because, if so, I doubt I'll be reinstalling Mavericks again anytime soon. 😟

Thanks.

Graphics(Scrolling) Lag after Mavericks Installation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.