Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s touch screen not responding

Hi, i have a problem with my iPhone 4S: just out the blue, the screen stopped working, doesn't respond to the finger touch at all,.

i have try to turn it of, but when i have to slide to confirm the action and slide on the red symbol and since the touch screen doesn't respond, can't turn off the device.

The screen looks totally normal, just not responding, the calls and messages get to the device but i cant get access to the iPhone, so it is like a iVegetable. The iPhone 4S haven't get wet or have dropped, it was in my pocket and when i wanted to use it, the touch screen didn't respond, like I said: just out the blue, help please. Thank you for reading.

Ps.

The phone is 90 days old more or less.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 2:08 AM

29 replies

Jun 11, 2014 8:37 PM in response to J_D_D

OK! So I went onto my ipad (After backing up my phone and pictures through itunes and loading the pics on my computer) and went into the "find my iphone" app and erased my phone... this cleared it out (restarted it). Then I restored my phone through itunes. I had to re-load my apps onto my phone but all my shared photo streams were saved and now I have way more space on my phone. So there you have it. I can now call 911 in an emergency

Iphone 4s touch screen not responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.