Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Samsung Kies Error With Mavericks

I get the below error message when I open up Samsung Kies, worked fine with Lion. Can't find any updates. Any work arounds?

data dictionary doesn't have a value for key 'WMD_AGENT_VERSION'

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 7:41 AM

39 replies

Nov 9, 2013 10:41 AM in response to KZC10

Da quanto ho aggiornato a OS X Mavericks, Kyes emette il seguente messaggio: WMD_Agent_Version.

Il Backup e la Sincronizzazione con Outlook, apparentemente sembra tutto ok, ma andando a rivedere, la sincronizzazione non è avvenuta e immagino che pure il backup non è corretto. Credo che Samsung dovrebbe provvedere con un aggiornamento e vorrei sapere se c'è qualcuno che sa qualcosa in più. Grazie

AL42

Nov 14, 2013 6:19 PM in response to smrglorioso

smrglorioso wrote:

Could this also be the reason why I can't sync my Samsung phone with Contacts? The sync tab is nowhere to be found. If anyone could please shine some light on this would be very much appreciated. Thank you

User uploaded file

Contact Samsung and see if they have updated Kies yet to be compatable with Mavericks. It is not Apples responsibility.

Cheers

Pete

Samsung Kies Error With Mavericks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.