Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/.

How do I fix this error?

'Your purchase can not be completed. For assistance contact iTunes Support at www.app.com/support/ww.

iPod nano

Posted on Nov 2, 2013 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2017 11:58 PM

Sir

My Apple ID review not complete

I App Store click and apple id and password Click review

I feel all rows and click next

For assistance contect support

Please complete my Apple ID and dounload app and music etc.

245 replies

Jul 5, 2018 6:42 PM in response to jendz

I made a mistake asking for a refund.. cause 2 months ago I purchased a serie from HBO NOW, but when I tried to watch the serie it didn’t appear.. I tried and tried, I thought the purchased wasn’t done. Two months after I received a discount from my bank account, that time I asked why? So I made the claim for that. Now I realized it was the purchased that I made. So now I want to purchase again but it doesn’t let me. I need help how to do it. Thank you

Sep 14, 2019 2:09 PM in response to jendz

Hello, I'm trying to contact someone regarding my refund for $7.57. I receive an email stating I would get a refund because I accidentally downloaded an incorrect app. I've never use the app since the day I was looking at how it works. Hence, I don't see a refund from Apple for $7.57. Please provide update

Thanks,

Pam

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Apr 23, 2020 10:36 AM in response to jendz

reset ipod nano.

right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i could of got my ipod nano fix if you guys sent me it earlear then i would had it but it is not because i had to do home work couse of your mistake

For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.