Previous 1 2 Next 28 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2015 10:55 AM by nfreeflight
toothio Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Please help!

I have been using itunes for many years to take 5 hour mp3 files of the Howard Stern Show, that I have recorded, and label them as "podcasts". I then take these files and transfer them to my iphone 5 (7.0.3) using itunes. I normally sync 10 or 20 shows at a time and use the Apple podcast app to play them. The main reason I have labeled the files as podcasts is so that I can use the 15 second forward and back buttons in the podcast app.

Yesterday I transfered about 18 Stern Show "podcasts" into my phone using itunes on my Windows 7 PC. After the sync I opened the pocast app I saw only one show there?? So I then did another sync, then another, trying at times to add less or more podcasts and still I had only the one showing up.

I went back into itunes and made sure that the properties for the podcast that was showing up were the same as the ones that did not. That was all correct.

I then used the spotlight search feature on the iphone to look for the other podcasts, and I was able to find them all?? It looks like they did transfer into the phone, but the pocast app does not show them.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

iPhone 4, Windows XP
Previous 1 2 Next