Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the icon of connect with itunes continue in there, when I connect my iPod touch 5thg it gives me an option of restore my device, but i dont want all my content eliminate, how can i make my device works but without restoring my device?

I´ve been waiting almost 2 weeks and the image of connect the device to itunes continues. When I connect the iPod to the itunes it gives me and option of reset the device, but I don´t want my iPod to loose all the information that it has. How can I make my iPod works again without loosing all my content?

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 22, 2013 1:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2013 2:14 AM

If one of these programs will not kick the iPod out of recovery mode you will have to restore and thus erase the iPod

For PC

RecBoot: Easy Way to Put iPhone into Recovery Mode

If necessary:

Download QTMLClient.dll & iTunesMobileDevice.dll for RecBoot

and

RecBoot tip

For MAC or PC

The Firmware Umbrella - TinyUmbrella

Your MAY be able to get some data off the restored iPod

via How to perform iPad recovery for photos, videos

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS: iPhone Data Recovery - Wondershare Official

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2013 2:14 AM in response to Viveka218

If one of these programs will not kick the iPod out of recovery mode you will have to restore and thus erase the iPod

For PC

RecBoot: Easy Way to Put iPhone into Recovery Mode

If necessary:

Download QTMLClient.dll & iTunesMobileDevice.dll for RecBoot

and

RecBoot tip

For MAC or PC

The Firmware Umbrella - TinyUmbrella

Your MAY be able to get some data off the restored iPod

via How to perform iPad recovery for photos, videos

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS: iPhone Data Recovery - Wondershare Official

the icon of connect with itunes continue in there, when I connect my iPod touch 5thg it gives me an option of restore my device, but i dont want all my content eliminate, how can i make my device works but without restoring my device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.