Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad is an Apple and it has died

We purchased this for Christmas one year ago.we have taken very good care of it.We even bought auto box for safety.My granddaughter has paid a lot of money for storage,music and movies.She has a lot of her school work on this Apple iPad. Please help us.This item is steal under warranty . Please tell us what to do.

iPad mini Wi-Fi, 16gb model 2012 A1432 PD531LL/Aipa

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 2:25 AM

3 replies

Feb 15, 2014 2:29 AM in response to Kackey

Do you mean that you can't get it to power up ? If you do, then assuming that the battery isn't empty (it can take about 15 minutes of charging before an iPad will respond), then have you tried a soft-reset to see if that gets it to power up ? Press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds, after which the Apple logo will hopefully appear - you won't lose any content, it's the iPad equivalent of a reboot.

My iPad is an Apple and it has died

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.