Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error Occurred loading Content + Display problems

I am encountering a problem with several Apps on my Apple TV. Netflix and iTunes seem to be the Apps I am mostly having trouble with. The Apple TV is connected to the WiFi Router and its sotware is also up-to-date. The most imortant problem is, Netflix stopped streaming movies. I am receivng a message "ERROR OCCURRED LOADING CONTENT, please try again later".when trying to stream a program on Netflix. I also recieve this message at times using iTunes. I do not think it is a Netflix or iTunes problem because I can load and stream on a DVD Player and an iPad that accesses Netflix on the same WiFi network. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

I believe everthing was working perfectly up until, maybe, the last software upgrade. In addition to the Error Message, the Apple TV Home screen has enlarged on the HDTV that it is connected to. and Re: the Home screen. The Home screen use to fit on the HDTV screen perfectly where you could see the App selections completely. Now the program listing on the right and left side are cut in half. When selecting Netflix and brining up a particular Genre(ex. TV Shows) the selections and Programtitles on the right and left side are cut in half and the Program titles on the bottom row is completely missing.

Please can anyone HELP?

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 4:53 PM

Found https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5745607 by Winston Churchill to resolve ERROR OCCURRED LOADING CONTENT.Powering down the Apple TV and router brought back the ability to stream a program through Netflix

3 replies

Error Occurred loading Content + Display problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.