Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

uninstall MobileMe control panel for windows

Hi I saw a post from

turingtest2

Feb 8, 2014 5:58 PM (in response to AKAJEF)
on:

MobileMe is a discontinued service and the control panel should be removed if still present. Not doing so could cause Microsoft Outlook to freeze and/or issue error messages. See HT2992: MobileMe: Uninstalling the MobileMe Control Panel for Windowsfor details.

But I cannot fin out how to do this. I have only iTunes installed on my PC and I keep getting bluescreens and errors messages about MobileMe. I want to try to uninstall MobileMe, but cannot find out how to do so. Can you please help me with some instructions?

Thanks

Vickifb

Windows XP

Posted on Mar 3, 2014 10:39 AM

3 replies

Jun 27, 2014 7:21 AM in response to b noir

I tried that, and it did not work. When I went to Control Panel, selected MobileMe, and clicked remove, I got a loud error noise and the following error message: "The procedure entry point obj_exception_try_enter could not be located in the dynamic link library objc.dll"

It then gives me an option to look for an answer online. I select that option, but nothing happens.

The link reference in the first post on this thread, HT2992: MobileMe: Uninstalling the MobileMe Control Panel for Windows, does not seem to exist. Clicking it just takes one to the main Apple support page.

This is causing me problems every time I use Outlook! There must be some way to fix this! Please help.

uninstall MobileMe control panel for windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.