Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook 2010 SSD Install. After cloning with Superduper firefox opens with this address file:///System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/doc/actionmailer-2.3.5/rdoc/classes/TMail/Maildir.src/M002792.html

The message is

# File lib/action_mailer/vendor/tmail-1.2.3/tmail/mailbox.rb, line 411

def each_port

mail_files(@cur).each do |path|

yield PORT_CLASS.new(path)

end

end

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 1:42 AM

6 replies

Apr 6, 2014 6:18 AM in response to andyBall_uk

Andy,

It is set as show as my home page.

I found another discussion on how to remove the message but I am concerned why it is showing up as all.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5050015?tstart=0

The link says:

Permanently prevent an item from opening automatically when you log in

1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, and then click Users & Groups.
  2. Select your user account, and then click Login Items.
  3. Select the name of the item you want to prevent from opening automatically at login.
  4. Click Delete ( - ) below the list on the right.

Apr 6, 2014 6:54 AM in response to andyBall_uk

Andy,

The homepage is blank and says Mozilla Firefox Start Page.

I have clicked restore to default and as you may guess it did not affect anything.

If that is all that is needed to happen all should be okay?

After deleting the item in the login item it no longer appears. I was just wondering what the cause could be, you hazard a guess the ssd may be the fault?

Macbook 2010 SSD Install. After cloning with Superduper firefox opens with this address file:///System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/doc/actionmailer-2.3.5/rdoc/classes/TMail/Maildir.src/M002792.html

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.