Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Onone Perfect photo suite

Has anyone installed the new version of onone's Perfect photo suite 8.5 in Aperture. After instalation I get a 1002 (can't open) error when I try to edit anty photo even the samples that come with the program. I had a previous version 8.0. Any similar problems out there

Posted on May 18, 2014 7:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2014 10:36 PM

I have updated to 8.5 14th May.
I got the same code today. I have send a message to OnOne Software support.
I guess it's after the update 10.9.3 I had no problems before the update.

-------------

Take a look at OnOne Software Facebook site they suggest to installe the full 8.5 and reboot.
In my case it didn't help.

https://www.facebook.com/onOneSoftware

Message was edited by: steenhk

18 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2014 10:36 PM in response to Bill Veeser

I have updated to 8.5 14th May.
I got the same code today. I have send a message to OnOne Software support.
I guess it's after the update 10.9.3 I had no problems before the update.

-------------

Take a look at OnOne Software Facebook site they suggest to installe the full 8.5 and reboot.
In my case it didn't help.

https://www.facebook.com/onOneSoftware

Message was edited by: steenhk

May 20, 2014 11:04 PM in response to chandrakirana

I recieved this nessage this AM.

onOne Software User,

We apologize for the delay in our response. We are writing to inform you that resolving Error 1002 has been the top priority for us at onOne. Our engineering team has been working diligently to fix this conflict and the good news is we are very close to having a solution.

We will contact you directly with instructions to resolve the conflict within days, or possibly hours. We are in the process of confirming the the fix we have implemented.

Thanks for hanging with us during this frustrating time. We deeply regret the interruption in your work and look forward to providing a permanent solution. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Technical Support - onOne Software
www.ononesoftware.com

Onone Perfect photo suite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.