Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't invite persons to my developer team

Hello support community,

Iam not able to invite any other developers to my developer team in the "member center" area.

The "send inivitation" button is enabled but clicking on it has no effect.

I tried it in Internet Explorer 8, Firefox and Chrome.

Thanks in Advance for any help.

Posted on Jun 12, 2014 2:16 AM

14 replies

Jun 12, 2014 3:03 AM in response to sve106

What makes you say "clicking it has no effect"? Is it that you don't see an email in then inbox of your invitee? If so, then I think you just need to wait for a while. It seems to me that mail delivery delay is a big problem for Apple when any invitations, password reset, ownership verification, or similar activity ever needs to be done.

You probbably don't like that answer. I sure don't, so I'll give you some guidance on how to look into what *IS* actually happening when you press the button - simply Chrome / Firefox Developer Tools. Both of those browsers have them as a standard feature in the browser, so you don't have to install any plugins or extensions. If I remember correctly, I don't think M$ added anything comprable until IE 10 - I'm pretty sure IE 8 won't have the Developer Tools feature.

Debug the Button Yourself

Start up either Chrome or Firefox.

Visit the page with the button you are interested in proving that it *IS* or *IS NOT* doing anything - right click on it, then select "Inspect Element".

Jul 14, 2014 12:41 AM in response to jeo-apple

1. Request URL:https://developer.apple.com/membercenter/saveInvitation.action
  2. Request Method:POST
  3. Form Data:
  4. fName=fsa&lName=fasfe&emailValue=fafef%40feifdsa-ifdsa.com&iphoneRole=2&macRole= &adssuv-value=eIFQMXipEn8iXpXUv842QRa7%2B36%2FQZx%2BXFgQoMSvq%2BPMEbUPr9WWkgoG2B %2FnbgLBU4UIWs93Ih5w%0D%0AZ4lcWuc7Seme1GFCkyz%2FrEnEGLueDY4lrsgX%0D%0A
  5. because the emailValue contains '-', the response is:
  6. Apple Developer Program

7. User uploaded file

We are unable to process your request.

Please go back to the previous page, or quit your browser and try your request again.
    If you require assistance, please contact Apple Developer Support.

Can't invite persons to my developer team

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.