Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update to iOS 7.1.2 and battery trouble

while updating to iOS 7.1.2, my iphone 5 had frozen at around 50%. and when i reboot with the advices from the community, my phone turn off itself even though it is 88% battery remaining... since a couple of weeks my battery is not able to last a whole day...

Posted on Jun 30, 2014 4:12 PM

20 replies

Jul 1, 2014 11:32 AM in response to iOptimist

Read my message AGAIN, and click on the link I provided. If you browse the forum over the past 7 years you will see posts after every update that say EXACTLY THE SAME THING your post says, just substituting different version numbers for "7.1.2". And also posts reporting the same problem between updates.

If you want to believe its a problem in 7.1.2 that is your privilege, but it won't help you get your problem fixed. The ONLY thing that will fix it is to follow the instructions in the link I provided and other helpful advice that has already been posted in this thread.

Update to iOS 7.1.2 and battery trouble

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.