Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to disable "donkeycorn pop=up window"?

MacBook Pro (early 2007 model)

Version 10.7.5

Processor: 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Memory: 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Startup Disk: Macintosh HD

Browser: Safari Version 6.1.4 (7537.76.4)

Problem Description:

A "Donkeycorn" pop-up window has been appearing unexpectedly and resist normal efforts to close it. I have refused clicking on the mini-window within the Donkeycorn main window asking me take a survey because I don't want to invite more problems. The only way I have found to get rid of it is to quit Safari and reload my web sites.

Troubleshooting steps taken:

I tried numerous changes to Safari's Preferences, e.g., blocking pop-up windows. Under "Extensions" I have AdBlock 2.7.5 enabled.

Posted on Jul 4, 2014 7:17 AM

5 replies

Jul 4, 2014 10:31 PM in response to Paul_31

I solved my "donkey corn" pop-up window problem!

When I could not download Safe Mac's Adware removal tool, I check for software updates to my MacBook and found they had new version ready for download. After downloading the new version (Ver: 6.1.5) I went to

Safari Preferences and opened the "Privacy" tab and clicked on the "Details" for Cookies and other website data: There I found the DonkeyCorn cookie and deleted it. Hopefully, this will solve the problem.

Note: the The Safe Mac's Adware removal tool is crippled and does not respond.

Thanks for your effort and share this info re: "DonkeyCorn" pop-up window problems.

AuburnRunner

How to disable "donkeycorn pop=up window"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.