Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

eu_eng_purchase_validation@apple.com

Hello.

Case 63****948

I have a problem with activation my iPhone 5с. I have bought the iPhone in a shop 7 month ago and update iOS 7.1 yesterday. After update iPhone has an activation screen and asks previous owner’s Apple ID and Password. I don’t know Apple ID and Password; I haven’t communication with him. I can not use my iPhone 2 days. I am so disappointed this situation. Can you help me to disable this function, please?

Model of my iPhone is A1532 and IMEI is ***** I attach photos of the box and the sales receipt.

Best Regards,

I have approblem.

<Edited By Host>

Posted on Jul 4, 2014 8:47 AM

46 replies

Dec 30, 2014 5:22 AM in response to stevejobsfan0123

Dear APLE,

Hello, I live in Ukraine in the city of Lviv. I am writing with hope that you can help me with this matter. I am asking for your help to unlock an phone 5 which I bought from Ebay and did not realize that it was blocked. Now that I paid for it and it is locked, I feel very frustrated and there is nothing much that I can do. It was suppose to be a Christmas gift which was meant to be for my wife. She also feels upset that I haven't checked it when buying. I am kindly asking for your understanding and help to unlock this phone. Info: ******* serial F2*****TTN I repeatedly wrote to the company Tellus what was the phone to help me unlock the phone but they are not interested! Told apply to private companies silt to you! Help me please! Because of the purchase ebey I lost money and the wife without the phone ......... what do i do?

Sincerely, My contact details Heroiv ******* ******** *******

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Dec 30, 2014 5:22 AM in response to igorfromsokal

igorfromsokal wrote:

DI am writing with hope that you can help me with this matter. I am asking for your help to unlock an phone 5 which I bought from Ebay and did not realize that it was blocked.

If you had read the rest of the thread to which you just posted, especially the link in the post just above yours, you would know that we cannot help you. Get your money back from eBay.

Dec 30, 2014 6:29 AM in response to igorfromsokal

Apple cannot unlock an iPhone that is Activation Locked - only the person

who set the lock can remove it. Do as Meg St._Clair suggested - start a claim

with eBay to get your money back.

FYI: you are not speaking with Apple here, but just your fellow users in a forum

to provide technical assistance.

There is no workaround for Activation Lock.

iCloud: Find My iPhone Activation Lock in iOS 7 & later

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5818?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4515

Jan 26, 2015 9:59 AM in response to imobl

Здравствуйте, у меня возникла проблема, недавно обновлял IOS 7, до IOS 8, ​​после он запросил у меня пароль от ICloud, но я не помню его.Как восстановить, мойтелефон? Имеются чеки и коробка. При этом много раз пытался вспомнить пароль, но без успешно, я не имею ни адреса электронной почты, ни ответов на контрольные вопросы, но помню ID. Есть ли способ восстановить его?

Mar 10, 2015 5:36 PM in response to Yerbolat

Hello.

Case 1********.

I have a problem with activation my iPhone 4S. I have bought the iPhone in a shop one week ago and update iOS 7.0.4 yesterday. After update iPhone has an activation screen and asks previous owner’s Apple ID and Password. I don’t know Apple ID and Password; I haven’t communication with him. I can not use my iPhone 2 days. I am so disappointed this situation. Can you help me to disable this function, please?

Serial No of my iPhone is C8***********ML6 and IMEI is 01**********633. I attach photos of the box and the sales receipt.

Best Regards,
I have approblem.

Mar 10, 2015 5:35 PM in response to Patriotniket

Patriotniket wrote:

I have a problem with activation my iPhone 4S. I have bought the iPhone in a shop one week ago and update iOS 7.0.4 yesterday. After update iPhone has an activation screen and asks previous owner’s Apple ID and Password. I don’t know Apple ID and Password; I haven’t communication with him. I can not use my iPhone 2 days. I am so disappointed this situation. Can you help me to disable this function, please?

Take it back to the shop and get a refund.

Apple cannot help you unlock it.

and it looks like you purchased it 5 months ago...

Mar 10, 2015 5:43 PM in response to Chris CA

Sal back ... I can not live in Moldova but the phone was bought from Russia

... Do something please? ((среда, 11 марта 2015 г. пользователь Apple

Support Communities Updates написал:

Apple Support Communities *Chris CA

<https://discussions.apple.com/profile/Chris+CA?ac_cid=tw123456>* has

posted in the iPhone Hardware community.

<https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6433793?answerId=27798993022#27798993022&ac_cid=tw123456#27798993>

>

Mar 18, 2015 5:03 PM in response to Chris CA

Good night.I reported to you. with the intention to help me in my problem activating my iphone 4s, which the update to ios 7 calls iCloud account which I do not remember and I ask you to help me help restore the iphone and take account iCloudajuntare them all the necessary data that you can need:- Name of the store where you purchased the product, the address and the phone number or website: Apple store, Houston Galleria 5058 Westheimer Rd.Ste 3740. Houston, TX 77056************@apple.com713-850-8924www.apple.com/retail/houstongalleria- Date of purchase, product code was originally sold:March 14,2012 1:23 PMLeo Rosendibar code: R******* 1 6It is a black iphone 4s 16gb $ 649.00Part Number: MC105LL / Aserial: C8*********TF9Imei: 99**********070
Sub-Total $ 649.00
Tax@8.875% $ 57.59
Total $ 706.59Amount Paid Via Visa (A)
xxxxxxxxxxxx 5489
564,479These are the data that you ask, I'll wait than necessary, but ask them for help
Thank you for your attention
Sincerely Leo Rosendi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.