Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App submission issue with new iTunes Connect

I wan't to update my app i have create higher new version of app now it's show me "Prepare for Submission"

now I wan't to change "Prepare for Upload " can any one find this in new iTUNES.

also i have try to upload app in iTUNES using Application Loader and Xcode 5.1 but still not change status and

also when i try to "Submit For Reviews " error is define

You must choose a build.

Really don't like this new view of iTunes.

Posted on Sep 6, 2014 1:05 AM

37 replies

Sep 8, 2014 11:08 AM in response to dang vuong

I uploaded a build using Xcode 5.1.1 but it still does not appear under builds. Any thoughts on how to get it to appear?

EDIT: Ok I have now uploaded a build using Application Loader 2.9.1 as well, but still don't see a build in iTunes connect. The version is correct, and normally application loader wouldn't allow you to upload incorrect versions in anycase? Maybe my provisioning profile isn't working?

2nd EDIT: Ok now I've noticed the build is under Prerelease (well actually both). Hoping if I just wait they will go to builds. I'll update if I find more.

Sep 8, 2014 5:03 PM in response to christi52wilsion

I am experience the same problem. However, I did make it work once.

basically, when it told me to choose a build, it did not give me any options in the itunesconnect page. So I tried to upload the binary via xcode 5. At one point it told me that I already uploaded the binary. When I checked itunes connect again, it showed me the one of the binaries.

however on my other app, i have not been able to reproduce this. When I upload the binary via xcode, I can upload the same binary multiple times and it doesn't stop me. Then In itunes connect, under prerelease I can see all of the duplicate binaries that I had uploaded. I wonder why I can't choose any of them...

edit:

I think when it is in the prerelease we have to wait for it to finish processing before we may choose it as a build. Seems slower than how they used to do it.

Sep 11, 2014 12:26 AM in response to Altusvdm

I uploaded my build the usual old way via Xcode 5.

I went to iTunes Connect to see what was going on.

Noticed it still said Submit for Review.

Noticed my build down the page.

Selected it.

Clicked on Submit for Review.

iTunes Connect asked me the old questions about do I have the iAd Identifier etc.

Answered the questions.

Clicked Save.

Clicked Submit for Review.

Am now waiting for review.

Hope can remember all this next update. : )

I really like the new iTunes Connect but it's a little bit of a learning curve.

Sep 13, 2014 2:06 PM in response to christi52wilsion

The new iTunes Connect interface is really horrible. Loading times are indecent. It's incomprehensible. What the **** is this status "Prepare for submission" ?

I uploaded my new build (twice) and can't understand if I must do something or just wait for review.

Usually, I like Apple softwares because it's fast, intuitive and efficient. This new iTunes connect is the worst thing I have seen since a long time.

Sep 13, 2014 5:32 PM in response to catacomber

I am doing the same things since 24 hours, however I am unable to reach "Waiting for review" state.

-Upload build

-Select build

-Select "Submit for review"

-Answer same questions

-Click submit

-Wait 2-3 minutes only to be redirected to the app page with status "Prepare for submission" and the same "Submit for review button" without any error messages

Any idea why I am experiencing this issue, is there anyone who had it before?

App submission issue with new iTunes Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.