Developer Forums relocated!

Need help with Apple Developer tools and technologies? Want to share information with other developers and Apple engineers? Visit Developer Forums at Apple.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't submit for review after got Metadata Rejected in new iTunesconnect

I see there are many bugs with new iTunesconnect. One of those I got today is my app was rejected because Metadata Rejected. I followed the instructions in Resolution Center but the final step I got message : "Your app information could not be saved. Try again. If the problem persists". I have no idea how to upload new metadata with new iTunesconnect

Posted on Sep 8, 2014 7:30 PM

30 replies

Sep 10, 2014 3:28 AM in response to jacks8x

I tried the following and it seems to work:

1. After I got the Metadata - rejected I didn't see any builds available -> but there was no error that I was missing a build. Moreover, the message from Apple was saying that I didn't had to upload a new build.

2. I uploaded a new build from xcode, with out a problem - even if my app was not in waiting for upload state.

3. I chose the build -> which I could not do before

4. Pressed save

5. Pressed Submit for review

And now my app is in Waiting for Review state...not sure how long it will take for Apple to Review it...(I will post an update when there is a change!)

Can't submit for review after got Metadata Rejected in new iTunesconnect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.