Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My U2 album is not showing up!

Is there some kind of delay?

iPad, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 9, 2014 12:16 PM

113 replies

Sep 9, 2014 1:42 PM in response to zetrindade

What country are you in ? Music can't be redownloaded in all countries, so music won't necessarily be available in the cloud for redownloading. Does Music show as a category via the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store home page - and/or does the Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option download it ?

Sep 9, 2014 2:06 PM in response to Hersco

My iCloud pref was off (thanks for the tip!) so I turned it on.... but it still doesn't work (even after a quit/relaunch). It shows as purchased on the iTunes store but doesn't show in iTunes itself. Maybe it has yet to 'go active' in the Canadian store?

Ps: to 'romad': the 'view in iTunes' tip didn't work for me either, but thanks for the suggestion.

Sep 9, 2014 2:11 PM in response to sleepykatisalreadytaken

Go to Music app, and tap on "Store" in top-left corner, or just open iTunes Store app.

In iTunes Store app, tap on "More" at the bottom navigation bar, tap "Purchased" > "Music" > "Various" (or U2) >> and you should see "Songs of Innocence" album listed there. Now tap on Cloud-download icon on the right from title, or on "Download All" button at the top-right corner. Download should start immediately.

My U2 album is not showing up!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.