Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best Screen protector for the new iphone 6/6+

I just purchased a case for my new iphone 6 and was interested in buying a screen protector for the phone. I see on amazon that there are a lot of options and different prices. Can anyone recommend a brand that i would not have to replace it every 2 months? (since that has been my past experience)

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 15, 2014 1:25 PM

5 replies

Jan 27, 2015 4:54 AM in response to luisgui1

i just got an Amazing (yes thats part of the name) Nillkin CP+ tempered glass for my iPhone 6+ (which i read about on this list) - im impressed - it is easy to install and does provide edge to edge coverage - it comes with a border either in white or black to match the color of the front of the phone

Pros

easy to install

edge to edge coverage

tempered glass

does not interfere with sensitivity of the touch screen - you hardly notice its there

Cons

after installation it took some heavy rubbing on the screen to get the adhesive to cover the entire phone - at first there were spots that didnt get covered but after some vigorous rubbing they went away

also this protector is not very friendly with cases - i tried putting on an extremely thin case and it cause the corner of the protector to lift up from the screen

there appear to be 2 ways to order this

www.nillkin.com - site describes all there products ( and is available in Chinese and English

nillkin.tmall.com - where you actually do the ordering (site seems to be on in Chinese) - they have pictures so you can find the CP+ but it looks like you have to pay in Chinese currency

Ebay - there is someone on Ebay selling them new and thats how i ordered it - came within a week

they have a version for the 4.7 inch iPhone 6 as well

Jan 27, 2015 5:01 AM in response to needleman_mark

I'don't no.

ส่งจาก iPhone ของฉัน

ณ 27 ม.ค. 2558 เวลา 19:54 Apple Support Communities Updates <discussions-updates@apple.com> เขียน:

Apple Support Communities

needleman_mark has posted in the iPhone Hardware community.

i just got an Amazing (yes thats part of the name) Nillkin CP+ tempered glass for my iPhone 6+ (which i read about on this list) - im impressed - it is easy to install and does provide edge to edge coverage - it comes with a border either in white or black to match the color of the front of the phone

Pros

easy to install

edge to edge coverage

tempered glass

does not interfere with sensitivity of the touch screen - you hardly notice its there

Cons

after installation it took some heavy rubbing on the screen to get the adhesive to cover the entire phone - at first there were spots that didnt get covered but after some vigorous rubbing they went away

also this protector is not very friendly with cases - i tried putting on an extremely thin case and it cause the corner of the protector to lift up from the screen

there appear to be 2 ways to order this

www.nillkin.com - site describes all there products ( and is available in Chinese and English

nillkin.tmall.com - where you actually do the ordering (site seems to be on in Chinese) - they have pictures so you can find the CP+ but it looks like you have to pay in Chinese currency

Ebay - there is someone on Ebay selling them new and thats how i ordered it - came within a week

they have a version for the 4.7 inch iPhone 6 as well

To post a reply, go to the discussion in Apple Support Communities.

You are receiving this email from Apple Support Communities. You can change your email preferences in your Apple Support Communities Profile.

TM and copyright © 2014 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM. Cupertino, CA 95014.

All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Apple Support

Mar 15, 2015 5:49 PM in response to luisgui1

luisgui1 wrote:

I just purchased a case for my new iphone 6 and was interested in buying a screen protector for the phone. I see on amazon that there are a lot of options and different prices. Can anyone recommend a brand that i would not have to replace it every 2 months? (since that has been my past experience)

You might want to review this thread: Best iPhone 6 Screen Protector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.