Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8 battery usage not showing.

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 6.

and restored from a back up. However when I did the same for my iPhone 5 everything worked. But in my iPhone 6 it doesn't work at all 😟

User uploaded file

any help is greatly appreciated

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 19, 2014 4:09 PM

23 replies

Sep 21, 2014 12:32 PM in response to deelan

Same problem here. 64 GB iPhone 6. I've had it since about 3 days and have charged it and used it a lot. No battery usage is listed, it just says "Battery information will be available after using iPhone for a few minutes". I rebooted phone and still no difference. I have also made sure there are no updates available for any of my apps or OS.

Sep 23, 2014 1:16 AM in response to deelan

I had this issue too. Had a 5S with iOS8 and it worked fine but got a 128GB iPhone 6 and restored from the backup and it stopped working, just showing "Battery information will be available after using iPhone for a few minutes".

I did what deelan suggested and it worked. Drained the battery until it turned off at 0%. Then plugged it in and charged to 100% overnight, the phone turned on whilst charging, I even used it a bit. The next morning the battery usage section started working after I got down to about 97%.

iOS 8 battery usage not showing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.