You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification center and control center not working on iPhone 6 ios 8

Hi, Notification center and control center are not working,some times after a restart they work but street a few minutes they stop, if I try to pull down or up, nothing Heppens. Any suggestions?

Posted on Sep 20, 2014 10:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2014 6:39 AM

anyone with the same problem?

62 replies

Sep 22, 2014 10:30 AM in response to LGM313

Having the exact same issue since I "upgraded" to ios8. After a restart both menus seem to work fine for a few minutes then nothing. It seems like the entire screen is unresponsive at times, I find myself tapping apps three or four times before they actually open up and the keyboard seems a little laggy as well. The Setting reset didn't work for me either. Hopefully apple comes up with a bug fix for this asap.

Notification center and control center not working on iPhone 6 ios 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.