Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded this is popping up when I use any forum using safari on my iPad and this is happening ever since I haven installed iOS 8 I have tried to reset all setting

A Problem occured with this webpage so it was reloaded this is popping up when I open any forum using safari on my iPad mini this is been happening ever since I have downloaded iOS 8 I tried to reset all the settings and reset network settings but nothing helped please if anyone can help me .

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 23, 2014 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 5:31 AM

I get this too.

Only after i installer IOS 8.0.2

I had zero messages like that before, on the same pages.

28 replies

Nov 23, 2014 12:34 PM in response to Hgayle

Its not necessarily freezing - just being slow to build.

May have something to do with this being a secured site - I an giving Opera a test run & this part of the apple site does not go into compressed load - but the non-secure parts of the site do. The issue may be that some sites like apples just have too much unimportant junk on the screen because the designers are on an internal network a few offices away from the server and never see all the issues that com up.

Aug 3, 2015 4:59 PM in response to Jalpa P

Pretty sad, isn't it. I have an iPhone 6 with 64GB and it's been virtually useless since iOS 8 for Web browsing to certain sites with heavy ads/images or for forum/survey entry. Pages reload. Typing lags. Slow loading. Freezing. Utter disaster.

I've tried every suggested "fix" and absolutely nothing works. Nothing. No matter what the cheerleaders say here.

I'm waiting to see if iOS 9 finally solves this ridiculous situation. If not, it's adios Apple for me.

Aug 5, 2015 7:08 AM in response to virtualgeo

TThis has been happening to me also but only on my iPad mini, never on my iPhone. I have iPhone 5s, but both iPad and iPhone have same ios version 8.3. It's so frustrating. Has Apple ever replied to anyone here to offer any REAL solutions. Clearing history and resetting doesn't work. I haven't updated either device to 8.4 because every time I do an update, it seems to create more problems. I wish I could go back before all the problematic updates they've created, my iPad ran smoothly back then. It's almost worthless now.

A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded this is popping up when I use any forum using safari on my iPad and this is happening ever since I haven installed iOS 8 I have tried to reset all setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.