Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iCloud account on my phone shows "Family information is not available."

Under iCloud the family share option simply states "Family information is not available." I cannot connect to a Family share request. When i try to view the invitation i get the message Cannot connect to iCloud. I have removed the account and added it back to no avail. Everything else about the account seems to be functioning normally, mail, contacts, notes, etc.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8, 8.02

Posted on Sep 28, 2014 9:40 AM

14 replies

Jan 9, 2015 3:16 PM in response to FixForPhone

Call Apple support someone needs to reset your account and they told me there was a redflag stating the account was a "re-saler" account meaning someone worked for Apple or used their log-In name in an electronic store or something. Just call and they ask some questions and send it to a higher up who changes the account back to a regular account.

Why does my iCloud account on my phone shows "Family information is not available."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.