Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Order Status Problems

Good afternoon,

I ordered my iPhone 6 Plus about a week ago today.

The order status page has came up with a error, either:

User uploaded file

Something went wrong with your request. Please try again later.

or

User uploaded file

We're sorry, but our Order Status services are extremely busy right now. Please try again later.

I wonder if anyone is having this problem, or it is just me.

If anyone has had this problem before, do you know what this means? Some people have said Apple is trying to dispatch everything at once. Or is just a general error?

Any help or ideas would be great

Thank You

J Mahone 🙂

Posted on Oct 5, 2014 4:52 AM

29 replies

Oct 5, 2014 6:42 AM in response to jmahone

2.35pm here in the UK and the order status page has been down here since early hours of last night.

Ordered my iphone 6 plus on release date and the last few days showing as preparing for dispatch, so like others here, I just hope it's down due to the large number of phones that are about to be updated to show as dispatched with tracking info.

Just wish apple were better at keeping customers informed at whats going on, post an update to say site down and how long they expect until back up.

Oct 5, 2014 6:39 AM in response to UntoldEvolution

Hi,

ich habe auch ein Problem. Ich wollte auf meinen Bestellstatus schauen, um zu sehen, wie weit meine Bestellung mit meinem IPhone6 Plus ist. Ich habe am 12.9. bestellt und auch bezahlt. Nun zeigt er mir an, dass keine Für diesen Account liegen keine Bestellungen in den letzten 90 Tagen vor. Wieso? Hat das auch mit dem Ausfall zu tun?

iPhone Order Status Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.