Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

These apps have already been accepted

I reformatted my HD and had OS X Yosemite reinstalled. When I go to my "Purchases" page in the App Store I have a list of Apps to "Accept." However, when I click "Accept" and put my password in it tells me 'These apps have already been accepted" which is true. Under the list of 6 apps I have to accept it shows my purchases which includes those 6 apps. I can install and use them no problem. It is just a minor annoyance that whenever I look at the "Purchases" page I have this list of 6 apps it is telling me to accept, and there is no way to get this to go away.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Oct 16, 2014 9:30 PM

93 replies

Oct 17, 2014 5:03 AM in response to prog13

I upgraded to Yosemite by the standard method (ie downloaded the updated and installed over mavericks) and have many problems with the mac app store since including crashes whilst trying to update apps. I too have imovie and iphoto asking to be accepted but get the error message these apps have already been assigned to your apple ID. I made the mistake of thinking that deleting the apps and reinstalling would fix the problem - then the apps were gone from launchpad and reinstalling via the purchases list just says installed with no way of opening them - UPDATE - I rebooted the machine and the apps did finally reappear. It seems the yosemite update process has messed up the mac store for some people as I'm seeing other problems being reported on other website.

These apps have already been accepted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.