Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted keyboard shortcuts reapearring

Starting a few weeks ago, every keyboard shortcut I've ever had (sync iCloud starting syncing them) reappeared even though I deleted them months/years ago. They reappear on both my iPhone and Macbook. When I re-delete them, it solved the problem temporarily, but they will all reappear randomly within a day or two. Any idea what's going on? Can I reset my iCloud keyboard shortcut settings so this stop happening or something?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Oct 25, 2014 8:26 AM

6 replies

Nov 10, 2014 5:44 PM in response to scottharr27

Turned off Icloud & IOS8.1 synced directly with MacOS Yosemite and it still occurs. Old shortcuts continue to reappear along with shortcuts that were edited previously. What a super pain in the ... at least I still have shortcuts and can just continue to edit and delete them until the worm is taken out of the Apple. I am fed up with this issue and a fix should have come as shortcuts were not an issue before for me with the exception of a few bugs syncing them together with Macbook and other devices.

Deleted keyboard shortcuts reapearring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.